November 2017 (4th Quarter) Wine Club Information
New wine releases are typically held and released to our wine club members first. These new wines make their debut as part of the Winemaker's Selection and are not available for tasting until November 9th.
When and How to Customize Your Wine Club Package
October 23 - November 3: During this period you can make changes to your wine club membership account and make changes to the selection of wines you'll receive.
Please log-in to your membership account to verify/update your credit card information, shipping information, or make a change in how you'll get your wine club collection (either pick up your wine at the winery in Brogue or have it shipped directly to you).and customize your wine club collection. After you make any changes in your account, scroll down and select “Update” which saves the changes.
To access your membership profile, go to www.allegrowines.com/wine-club/club.
Other Important Wine Club Dates
November 5: Wine Club Billing Date - Please note that our system requires us to bill for your wine before a packing list can be created.
November 9 thru November 30: Wine Club Pick-Up Period (Reminder: If you picked up your wine in the last quarter you received reusable wine totes. Please bring them with you.)
Wine Club Shipping begins on November 10th. A UPS tracking number will be emailed to you when your wine has been billed. The tracking number will become active and traceable after UPS picks up the package from the winery. Reminder: Club members residing in Pennsylvania who have elected to have their wine shipped will notice a $.50/bottle PA excise tax (required by law) applied on their invoice at the time of billing. This is included as "Shipping" on your invoice but the actual shipping is still free for 12-bottle members.
Wine Club Pick-Up & Member Mixer Weekends: Join us between 11 am to 5 pm on November 11, 12, 18, or 19th to pick up your wine club collection. Of course, we'll have the new wines available on these weekends for tasting.
New Wine Releases This Time
- 2017 Nouveau: Fresh beaujolais-style red from this year's harvest, perfect with your traditional Thanksgiving dinner.
- 2016 Merlot: Raspberry and cocoa notes, with full, yet soft tannic structure.
- 2013 Merlot*: Riper more supple tannins with a more complex layer of savory and fruit-driven flavors. One of our most remarkable vintage bottlings.
- 2012 Merlot*: A darker, tighter version of Merlot upon release. Time has treated it well, and while still earthy its stiff tannins are starting to mellow.
- 2014 Bridge: Complex and firmly structured. Dark cherry, tannins, and oak/vanilla notes.
- Blues: Our sweet blueberry-grape wine returns!
*special re-release (limited quantities available)
Click here to see descriptions of other available wines.